Membrane Monitor Release Notes
Version 3.2.0 - 11/16/2011
- Enhancement: Improved configuration of Request and Response logging.
- Enhancement: Per-proxy usage statistics can be displayed on admin console.
- Enhancement: Protection against XML-related attacks and Denial of Service added to the feature list.
- Enhancement: Added a new Linux startup scripts for the examples.
- GUI Enhancement: Synchronized tabs added to Rule Edit Dialog.
Version 3.1.0 - 09/28/2011
- Enhancement: Configuration System adapted to new Router version.
- Enhancement: JSON Beautifier.
- Enhancement: XML based Rule Edit Dialog implementated.
Version 2.0.4 - 07/26/2011
- Bugfix: HTTP 1.0 and SSLSocket shutdown behaviour.
- Bugfix: NPE by context menu action execution in RuleStatisticsView.
Version 1.7.3 - 05/26/2011
- Bugfix: Interpret an HTTP 1.1 message as an HTTP 1.0 message if it has no content length, is not chunked, and connection "keep-alive" is missing (RFC 2145).
Version 1.7.2 - 05/25/2011
- Bugfix: FileStoreInterceptor NPE.
- Bugfix: Interpret Proxy-Connection header field in the same way as Connection HTTP header field.
- Bugfix: Use ISO-8859-1 as default charset.
Version 1.7.1 - 03/09/2011
- Enhancement: RegExReplaceInterceptor added to enable regex based response text replacement.
- Bugfix: DELETE method handling.
- Bugfix: blocking requests or/and responses corrected.
- Library upgrade: XMLBeautifier upgraded to version 1.2.1.
- GUI enhancement: 'Remove all Exchanges' button added to ExchangesView.
Version 1.7.0 - 01/18/2011
- Enhancement: Oracle support added to StatisticJDBCInterceptor.
- GUI enhancement: Security preferences page validates key store path and password.
- GUI enhancement: Key store content can be viewed on security preferences page.
Version 1.6.5 - 12/1/2010
- Bugfix: beautify() method is called only on XML content in FileExchangeStore class.
- Bugfix: implementation of method handleResponse(Exchange exc) added in ExchangeStoreInterceptor class.
- Convenience: new entry for ExchangeStoreInterceptor added in membrane-beans.xml with FileExchangeStore bean definition.
Version 1.6.4 - 11/19/2010
- Bugfix: StatisticsCSVInterceptor bean definition commented in membrane-beans.xml config file.
Version 1.6.2 - 10/20/2010
- Introduced an interceptor priority to specify a call order.
- Bugfix: SimpleURLRewriter
Version 1.6.1 - 09/08/2010
- Added Logging Interceptors: CSV, database
- Windows Service Wrapper for Membrane Router
- Bugfix: several in GUI
Version 1.5.2 - 07/05/2010
- Content tab added to message view to display unknown MIME type messages.
- Bugfix: enable/disable security check box on security configuration change.
- Bugfix: WSDLInterceptor entry changed in monitor-beans.xml.
Version 1.5.1 - 05/31/2010
- Bugfix: excessive CPU usage.
- Bugfix: typo in monitor-beans.xml.
Version 1.5.0 - 05/20/2010
- SSL/TLS support.
Version 1.4.2 - 05/19/2010
- Bugfix: working memrouter.sh script to start up the router on Linux.
- Bugfix: changing MemoryExchangeStore to ForgetfulExchangeStore.
Version 1.4.1 - 05/11/2010
- Bugfix: creation of unneeded socket in case of upper/lower case hostname.
Version 1.4.0 - 05/04/2010
- Bugfix: load balancing interceptor and Round-Robin dispacher classes updated.
- Access control interceptor added to restrict service access to authorized clients.
- WSDL interceptor extended to perform URL rewriting based on protocol, hostname and port.
- Router API simplified.
- XML configuration file extended.
- Spring version upgraded to 3.0.
- Routing interceptor dropped and replaced by Rule Matching and Dispatching interceptors.
Version 1.3.5 - 04/01/2010
- Support for HTTP Tunneling.
- HTTP CONNECT method added.
Version 1.3.4 - 03/17/2010
- Bugfix: GUI synchronization during heavy load.
- Bugfix: Formatting of default namespace in XML beautifier.
- lib and classes folder added to classpath.
- Bugfix: correct handling of abort in interceptor.
Version 1.3.3 - 02/18/2010
- Bugfix: missing tabs in the response view.
- Bugfix: no content tabs for the response with a status code of 204, 304.
- Bugfix: NPE together with autotrack on messages.
Version 1.3.2 - 02/11/2010
- Performance tuning: StyledText is only used for XML documents
- Bugfix: disable reading of empty bodies.
Version 1.3.1 - 02/03/2010
- Refactored GUI code
- Introduces ordering of routing rules
- Add controls to change the ordering of rules
Version 1.3.0 - 01/19/2010
- The Spring framework configuration monitor-beans.xml is now available
- URL rewriting functionality added
- Refactoring of the interceptor handling
- Interceptors can now be engaged for a specific rule
- GUI support for interceptors added
- GUI code refactored
- LoadBalancing support added
Version 1.2.2 - 12/30/2009
- Support for message sorting and filtering
- Exchanges tree view replaced with rules view.
- Request tracking is disabled by default.
- Response content type column added to exchanges table.
- Keep alive handling now uses Connection header field.
- Included a new version of the XML-Beautifier library that formats XML attributes.
- Removed port number from HTTP host header field.
Version 1.2.0 - 11/25/2009
- Support for HTTP 1.0 so that Axis1 clients can be monitored again.
- No URL rewriting for proxy rules.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Spring bean configurations refactored.
Version 1.1.3 - 11/13/2009
- WSDL retrived over the monitor is changed, so that the service calls from the client will be send to the monitor. The WSDLInterceptor plugged into the message flow translates SOAP 1.1 service locations, XML Schema import and include locations to the host and port of the monitor.
- The query string is now passed to the server for proxy rules.
- New view showing a table with all exchanges.
Version 1.1.2 - 10/28/2009
- Implementation of Expect: 100-continue handshake
Version 1.1.0 - 10/21/2009
- Added HTTP proxy functionality
- Wizard for rule creation
Version 1.0.0 - 09/01/2009
- Migrated to Eclipse RCP
- Thread synchronization reworked
- Splitted into three Eclipse projects
- Dialogs rewritten as Views
- Bugfix: Adjust ContentLength header after changing the service location in a WSDL document
- The memrouter script checks for the MEMROUTER environment variable
- Added a proxy forwarding configuration example
- Cleanup of the directory structure
- Router adds X-Forwarded-For HTTP header field
- Bug fix: Manipulating HTTP header fields
- Routing rules based on destination host
- Major refactoring of the reverse proxy kernel
- Perfomrance tuning
- Reduced memory footprint
- Translates endpoint addresses in WSDL documents
- Displays a rule diagram
- Supports HTTP Keep alive
- Fix for large message sizes
- Improved performance
- run.bat script to start monitor
- Redesigning XML Beautifier with plugable formatter
- Toolbar with icons instead of buttons
- New StAX based XML beautifier
- Bugfix: Formatting of empty XML elements
- Enhanced performance. Reduced latency time.
- New Icons for tree view
- Support for HTTP chunking
- Executable JAR instead of batch script
- Rework of the initial Membrane code base